The VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen is an extremely popular German floating off-road vehicle. Its production dates back to 1942-1944. The amphibious vehicle was equipped with a narrow, streamlined body, four-wheel drive for off-road driving and a turbine that enabled it to move in the water. In total, over 14,000 units of this vehicle were produced.
You can build a floating VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen military car from 200 COBI building blocks. The detailed vehicle is accompanied by a figure of a German Luftwaffe soldier.
- 200 high quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons.
Model dimensions (length x high): 15 cm (5,9 ") x 5,5 cm (2,2").
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.